Wednesday, June 29, 2011

eeerrrggg

Had a parent get pissed at me tonight. I think she had a good point and maybe if I was in her shoes I would have done the same thing. I have been doing these private lessons with some of the athletes on my team but I did not ask her daughter to do them also. I don't know why, I guess maybe I didn't think she would make it to the next level. Turns out she is kicking ass though and will probably be the first kid to have all the skills. Telling the mom this did not help the situation though, she was pissed at me and I don't think there was anything that I could do to make it better. I am just trying to make my team better and the kids I brought in were all doing major release moves (skills that release the bar and catch back on) this girl I do not have doing one. Again I don't know why I don't, she is a hard working good kid. She always surpasses my expectations and does better than everyone expects her to do. If I think about it wasn't that me when I was a kid? I wasn't the best at first but I worked my butt off and felt like no one ever noticed. Am I doing that to this kid? I think maybe I am and that isn't right. I hope that I can make it better but maybe by trying to make it right I make it worse. I don't know.
I think tomorrow I will just open up the opportunity to all my athletes. Then it will be their choice to come in if they want. Fuck, sometimes I wish I worked with fish or some shit. Something that I don't have to care, I wont hurt people's feelings. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment